TSS Visa Assistance
TSP Australia is pleased to offer consultancy services to overseas Registered Nurses who have acquired AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) registration.
We provide assistance to students who are taking up or have done the Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses (IRON) Program to find full time employment with Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa (subclass 482) sponsorship in Australia.
TSP Australia has established stability and recognition in the Health Care Industry across Australia. We are distinctively positioned to properly match the skills and qualifications of overseas AHPRA registered nurses to the specific requirements of the health sector.
What makes this program unique is the Transition Support Program. This is an extensive training program delivered to overseas AHPRA Registered Nurses, to integrate into Australian work practices and culture before commencing employment. The program comprises of individualised communications training, interpersonal skills training and work practices/clinical skills training.
With our exceptional service model and expertise in training, nurses are guaranteed to find fulfillment in their nursing career in Australia.
- Employment assistance with Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa (subclass 482) sponsorship in Australia(dependants included)
- Transition Support Program
- Resume preparation / Interview Coaching
- Post Placement Support
- Assistance with Pre-Employment and Employment Requirements
- Assistance with 482 Visa Application (dependants included)
- Assistance with relocation
- Pathway to become Permanent Resident in Australia